Parent Association of the Sangudo Storm (P.A.S.S.)
"Did you know...."
- Our School Council and Parent Council (Parent Association of the Sangudo Storm known as P.A.S.S.) meet each month to help foster the well-being and effectiveness of the school community and to enhance learning
- Members include parents, the principal, teacher(s), our school trustee-Sherry Jeffreys, and community representative(s)
- Our School Council intends to collaboratively continue working on involving more parents/ community members in the school and facilitating/ increasing communication between home and school. We would love to hear your ideas of how the School Council can help with this mission!
- Our Parent Council (P.A.S.S) is eagerly organizing new and popular fundraisers throughout the year and is off to a great start in helping to support school needs. A portion of last year’s fundraising combined with our first pizza fundraiser and hot lunch-days to date helped donate a whopping $2862 towards our SCS athletics program! GO TEAMS! As well, P.A.S.S. is contributing $300 each to our 3 new teachers to help support any initial classroom enhancements, benefiting the students learning environment! A HUGE SHOUT OUT to our amazing volunteers and fundraising supporters!
- P.A.S.S. has a fantastic Facebook Page to help share important school information, news, updates and photos. It’s easy to get this information delivered straight to YOUR Facebook news feed. So far we have 84 followers and counting! Go to https://www.facebook.com/pages/Parent-Association-of-the-Sangudo-Storm/1489857747906220.
SCS School Council and PASS Meeting Minutes
SCS School Council/PASS Meeting for March 21, 2018 - Cancelled due to bus cancellation
PASS Meeting for November 15, 2017 - Cancelled due to allocation of time